Greater Pikesville Recreation Council, Inc
Skip to nav
Discovery Programs at Woodholme Elementary
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Pre-K and Child Care Registration is now open for 2020-2021!
The Greater Pikesville Recreation Council, Inc. is currently offering the Discovery Pre-K program for 3 and 4 year-olds as well as Before and After care for school age children for the 2020-2021 school year. The Pre-K program is open to children who have turned three years old by September 1st.
For questions about the school year program, please contact Kim Pinsky: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discovery uses a 9 payment schedule with the non-refundable deposit paying for the last payment (May #9)
2020-2021 school year
September #1 9/1/20
October #2 10/1/20
November #3 11/1/20
December #4 12/1/20
January #5 1/1/21
February #6 2/1/21
March #7 3/1/21
April #8 4/1/21
May #9 Deposit, paid at registration
- Space is limited to 20 students per class. Registrations are first-come first-serve basis.
- Once the size limit is reached, the program will be closed and a waiting list will be maintained.
- Our ratio is 1 adult for 10 students.
- The Baltimore County Public School Calendar will be followed with regards to holidays and weather closings with some modifications.
- Acceptance is predicated upon the receipt of registration, medical forms, immunization form, and emergency contact information.
- To be eligible for this program, children must be toilet trained and not exhibit disciplinary problems.
Fee Structure & Policies
- Program offered on a five day a week basis. No other fee structure is available.
- All payments are due on a monthly basis to be paid by the first of the month and continue for nine months. No statements or reminders will be sent.
- The Council reserves the right to terminate registration for children whose fees and paperwork haven't been received by the agreed due date.
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- School follows BCPS schedule. 2020-2021 proposed start date September 8.
Additional Forms and Files: